Does your church go all out at Christmas?
Do you do marvellous things with your local community at Christmas?
Do you have a children’s or whole-of-church Nativity play?
If so, this competition is for you.
We want you to send us a few of your best photos—and the winner will be the Cover of the Christmas Magazine in 2023.
Terms and conditions are simple:
- Entries close Monday January 23, 2023.
- The winner will be picked in late January and contacted then. We will also post the top three images on Facebook in February for you to all see.
- Each photo must be a minimum of 4Mb but preferably 7-10Mb in file size. [If your image is less than 4Mb, you can be posted to Facebook but can’t be used as a front cover image.]
- Portrait photos are preferred but, if providing a 7+Mb file size, some landscape may be suitable.
- Each photo must arrive with captions, names (first or both is acceptable), photographer source and appropriate permission to use it. This includes the printed cover, website and Facebook postings.
- Send your entries to editor@anglicanLife.org.nz or via Wetransfer (free) for bigger files.
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- All decisions, made by the editor and team, are final.