If you are looking for something practical to do with your Children or Youth groups, have them make a card and all sign it and send it in to the Anglican Centre. We will bind them all together and deliver them.
Helping kids through tough times
(With thanks to Standz for some of these resources)
- How to talk to Children about Terrorism (The Conversation)
- How to talk to kids about trauma (Parenting Place)
- Ministry of Health – Helping Children – mindful of the different stages of development.
- 10 Tips for helping children cope with disaster (Save the Children)
- Helping Kids Cope with Disaster and Trauma (Nigel Latta)
- 5 components of psychological first aid – Psychological First Aid Toolkit—What’s in Yours?
- How Parents and Teachers can respond —(Kathleen Liberty)
The full Strandz newsletter can be opened here.